To provide the highest quality of substance abuse treatment for the Employers, Members within the Unionized Construction Industry and their families. We seek to provide hope, strength and tools for our clients in need of a New Beginning, to help them move forward on their journey in recovery.
To be the recognized leader for drug and alcohol treatment in the construction industry of Ontario, and to provide the highest standard of care.
- Compassion – We are caring, empathetic and non-judgmental.
- Continuous Learning – We value continuous learning and seek out training opportunities to develop our skills.
- Diversity – We value diversity and approach clients with a supportive and helpful attitude regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation,ability and spiritual or religious views.
- Excellence – We continually seek to teach from best practices, and uphold the highest level of professional and ethical care.
- Integrity – We value and provide a confidential service, respecting everyone’s individuality and dignity.
- Teamwork – We value a team approach, support each other and support our clients.